Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of your reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, Invent Help to they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and how do i patent an idea does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.